Monday, October 22, 2012

Nail it: FW2012 colors

I must admit, I'm a real nail polish addict and let's face it, which girl doesn't like some lacquer on her nails? 

The FW2012 color trends I've spotted are to die for. Beauty-lovers who like to take the adventurous highway, there are some amazing dark and warm shades such as burgundy, blue-ish and purple. O.P.I has some lovely dark colors in store fore you! Are you more a natural-girl, well do we have some good news for you: winter will pamper you with different shades of nude and Deborah Lippmann launched a nice one. Last but not least, metallic colors are HOT and nail polish-queen Essie launched a Mirror Metallics-collection.

My mom went to France for work and what did she take with her? Just what I thought, a big part of the nail polish collection. It's like fate is telling me: time to buy some new shades. Anywhoo, on my holiday last month I bought 4 new colors to add to my collection and they match perfectly in the FW2012 trends. 

A timeless color is without a doubt a romantic red! It goes with a little black dress or a casual outfit. This Red Mistress from Essie is not too dark, not too light. Just perfect.


Let's Essie on: I also bought a creamy semi-light blue shade that goes by the name of Mezmerised. It's one of my all time favorite colors. What i like about this label is that it dries sooo quickly. For someone like me, with not too much patience, that's a good thing.

Armed and Ready? Yes that's my 3rd Essie color. This creamy and soft army green with a touch of pearl goes with lots of outfits and colors such as gold (coincidence?), black, blue, red, orange and grey. 

I must say, black is a main color in my closet and accessories. Open my closet and you'll notice a contrast of colors: black or very bright. So this Chanel black satin will come in handy anyway. If you match it with the right clothes, your hands will show elegance all the way

Let's go nail polish! 

Cheers, 
Sabrina, x.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment