Saturday, November 10, 2012

Checkers & beige.


Another week, another outfitpost! If you don't like jeans, then you can totally skip my outfitposts by the way. I couldn't imagine a life without jeans, never leave me! And this Levis pair (Demi Curve in da house) is my favourite one. The weather last weekend was really precarious, so when the sun came out, I almost ran outside to get some shots. No time for accessories, sounds plausible ;).

The BF always makes me laugh.























































I first discovered these wedges on Polienne. Sporty and elegant, my cup of tea. First I wasn't really sure about the colour, but somehow they stayed beige throughout this 'summer'. Also the more I wear them, the less they hurt my pinky toes. I have the worst feet ever, no kidding! Really a shame for someone who is crazy about shoes. I'm condemned to wearing comfortable shoes all day long. 

I would like to end this post with a random picture of my prince Nougat and a good oldie: Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit It. I can get really happy when I hear songs that I've totally forgotten about but loved back in the days. So be prepared for some more music revivals in my next posts.  

Wearing: Cardigan - Bershka / Blouse - Forever21 / Jeans - Levi / Wedges - Topshop.

Cheers
Naomi, x.




No comments:

Post a Comment