Sunday, November 11, 2012

Plum Glitter-touch

Little glitter Plum touch

Skirt: River Island / Woven Shirt: Roberto Collina / Hosiery: House of Fraser / Ring: Baublebar / Statement Necklace: Lamprini / Brogue Shoes: Carvela Kurt Geiger

When I find the time to do some quality-time shopping for myself this month, I'm going for this look. Not exactly those brands but if I can find look-a-like items, I'll be a very happy girl. So I'm hoping to do this next weekend!

Anywhooo, let's talk a little about this outfit. Like I said before: I adore the combination of black with bright colors and some detailed glam (such as my accessories) and this outfit is a must-have for me!


For quite some time I've been looking for the perfect glittery brogue shoes. The blend of subtle glitters and the FW2012 color trend plum/burgundy is just amazing. Although the skirt, sweater and accessories have a very girly look, these shoes give a little masculine and sophisticated umpfh to it!

The mixture of the blue printed skirt with mustard yellow sweater fits perfectly with these brogues. 

If I can find a victim as a photographer, my next post will be an outfit-post! Or maybe I should borrow Naomi or her boyfriend for that ;-)!

Love, 

Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment