Monday, December 24, 2012

Minty fresh.

I'm the little kid that starts jumping up and down because it's Chriiiiiiiiiiistmas! Too bad these days will probably pass so quickly that we could say "2 days ago we were still thinking about the dinner setting..."


Today it's dinner-time at the boyfriend's house and this is the outfit I've chosen to wear :-). In search of a lovely black dress - yes, black is my best friend apparentely - I finally ended up in the shop where my boyfriend's sister works: L'Apostrophe in Kontich. Never heard of it? Make sure to stop by because she will welcome you with a warm smile, a great help in search of your perfect outfit and some nice chitchat on the side ;-).


While hearing others complain "don't go black-only and use a fresh touch", I've chosen this mint green cardigan to top off my dress. And its shiny paillettes gives it a dash of festiveness. What's an outfit without nail polish? Right! That's why I went double mint and I'm lovin' it!


A purchase that made me very happy are my black/golden brogues! Couldn't find the glitter ones I was searching for - typical me - but these are good enough ;-). 


Are you searching for some fancy jewelry, Just Julia to your rescue... This love-bracelet was on my mind for a loooong time and it's finally mine :-). 


Ho ho hooooooo, meeeeeeerry Christmas!!! Wishing you lot's of yummy food, tasty wines, sparkling bubbles, amazing presents and a great evening!

in the middle our Birthday-boy Tim aka Kleine ;-).



Wearing: Dress - Vila / Cardigan - H&M / Brogues and Shoulder bag - ASOS / Bracelet - Just Julia / Watch - DKNY / Earrings - Francesca's / Nail polish - Essie.
 
Holiday Greetings!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment