Monday, December 03, 2012

Mixing prints.

Happy snowy monday everyone!

I thought: why not experiment with prints? Well, it's not that outrageous crazy or anything but anywhoo...

And yes, it's the same scarf as my previous post but I'm a scarf-lover, so in my next posts I'll introduce you to my other ones ;-). Just loved the neon pink with the army colors.


This army jacket is a recent purchase of mine. It's very warm and I just love the assymetric design. The back is longer than the front, it hides the bad parts, I liiiike.


Big and comfi coats, that's my style. If I wasn't that small, I would've considered buying the Maison Martin Margiela by H&M big coat. But with my height it just looks like a parachute on my body..

One of my other favorites is the leopard print, something that's so hot this season and I think Naomi will agree on that. The sweater helps me during these upcoming cold days! Added a clover-necklace as well: for a little luck during my day :-).


Wearing: Coat - Urban Outfitters / Sweater - River Island / Pants - Only / Scarf - H&M / Necklace - Glam at Heart / Biker boots - River Island / Shoulderbag - Vila.

I'm a January-child, I L.O.V.E winter and seem to find so much more clothing and accessories during this season. Yup, it's obvious that I'm a winter lady.

Have a nice week!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment