Monday, December 31, 2012

Party ready.

The day where millions of people will party hardy or have a cozy celebration at home. Uhuuuu, you know it, I know it, who doesn't? New Years Eve


All the fashion-lovers preppin' themselves to look absolute divine. A day where I can take even more breaks than the usual estimate. Let's say it's a good excuse to say au revoir to my books for one day, or almost though ;-).

Celebrating this NYE with the boy and all of his friends. The only girl? Challenge accepted! 

My inner dress-addiction tells me to put on a dress but the brain says "go comfy". I'm a crybaby when it's freezing outside and as we are having dinner first and afterwards going to 't stad, it's more of a safe choice to go for pants and warm UGG's as I still have no idea where I'm going. I do love all the mystery stuff that's going on... 


Wearing black with some bright neon pink additions on the nails and scarf. In my Subtle Color Blocking post I showed you how I love simple black outfits with a finishing detail. And the blouse here fits just perfectly in this category. The wrists and the back are finished off with some delicate lace.



Sometimes wearing lots of black makes the little rebel in me awake ;-) and I thought: why not add some edginess to the outfit with this skull statement necklace. Thank you Mama Santa Claus... 


I wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let your evening be one with richly filled glasses of champagne and again yummy food, just because we can't get enough of it.


Wearing: Leather jacket - NafNaf / Blouse - Object / Pants - VILA / Statement necklace - Zara / Boots - UGG / Clutch - Accessorize / Scarf - H&M

'Till next year party peeps! Drive home safely! 
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment