Thursday, December 27, 2012

What’s in my bag?


My life lately hasn’t been all that exciting. While being busy studying and stuffing myself with loads of food (Happy Holidays everyone  by the way! ;) ), I haven’t exactly been occupying myself with looks.  

So I thought why not do a what’s in my bag post. I’m always intrigued in to what woman carry around. I usually switch between 3 of my favorite bags, only taking my wallet as a fixed item. So my perfume and other items are kind of an item that come along with the bag I choose.

These days I carry around my Pieces bag. It’s a real big one so all of my crap fits in perfectly! :)



Black Ray-Ban; Tortoise,turqoise Ralph Lauren

Professor Gobelijn all the way! I’m a real absent person. Always thinking of a million things except for the thing I should be thinking of! When driving I really need my glasses for my own and everybody else’s safety. When I’m with my boyfriend I always manage to lose misplace, one of my glasses, so as a safety precaution I carry my two glasses around. I love the big glasses, extra vision all the way! ;)


During these cold winter days, some extra lip care is never an excessive luxury! And hey some extra deo, during the fierce shopping sprees never hurted anybody, right? ;)


Recently I bought this new perfume by Yves Saint Laurent. Love the heavy opium smell! Another all-time favorite smell of mine is the with musk from the body shop.


Well what can I say? I love my sweets once in a while but to mix it up and shut up my conscience I eat apples. ;)  



My books of course! And my constantly-crashing-down–stupid-mobile phone, unfortunately no smartphone for me under the Christmas tree. :D   


That was it! I wish everybody a nice week and a calming weekend!  
And as a Final note: I’m really looking forward  to New Year! I’ll be sure to post what I was wearing and sorry for the lack of outfit posts on my behalf.

Greetings, 
Elke, x 

No comments:

Post a Comment