Monday, January 21, 2013

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, lilac's all around me and so the feeling grows.

Lately my eyes have really been drawn to lilac-lavender shades. Apparently I'm not the only one, Sabrina also caught the lilac virus. It's just so prettah! I own a t-shirt in this colour but sadly the end of it's lifespan is already near (H&M quality ;-)). So yet another excuse to go shopping! No need to say that I already wish it was spring. More posts with inspiring colours are in the making, so stay tuned people.

Shikshin
This bag and shirt pronto in my closet please.

Song of Style
Why not some Kanye West by Guiseppe Zanotti while we're at it. How fabulous are these heels?!

Instagram Pielaun
In this coat I'll even go on a ski trip (you know what to do Sabrina or BF!)

Polienne
Always a source of inspiration this pretty lady! I wish I could shop in her closet (and fit in her clothes evidently)

Angelica Blick
My favourite combination: lilac + white. 

Pilates Hottie

Diane von Furstenberg

Asos

Lilac wreath

Hairspiration

 If I was a blonde girl..

Lilac-breasted Roller
And of course my favourite coloured bird! Proud to say that I already saw this one in the wild ;-) Biologists really like to brag about their wild encounters.


So have I won you over? Let's go to the mall then!


I know, I'm totally random. 
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment