Tuesday, January 15, 2013

No snow today.

Obviously these pictures were made before the snowstorm hit our little country. But I'm sure you can imagine the snowy background yourselves ;-). 

I'm wearing some of the latest additions to my wardrobe. This autumn I found it really hard to come across a soft sweater I fancied. What's up with all those itchy bastards?! Is it too much to ask for clothing that feels kind of nice on your skin? I even don't mind paying a few extra bucks for it. Then finally, after countless electrified hairdos, two weeks ago I could call this pretty number mine. No irritation, prickling, tickling, itchiness, tingling, no anything!

My mum says my new shoes look like they belong to Heidi in Tirol. I say Heidi better be watching her back because I'm going to rock these shoes! It's only the beginning.. You like my beanie? I scored it last year from a ravishing young entrepreneuse, Karolien. Another hobby that's gotten out of hand, sounds familiar ;-)?

Some crazy pictures and a witness swan to end this post. I just feel better goofing around in front of the camera. I feel more comfortable, you get to see my clothes in action and maybe have a laugh. Good deal? I would say yes!

Ganzenpas
Kung Fu fighting the cold away
Wearing: Beanie - Tapalegra / Scarf - Market Tanzania / Sweater - s. Oliver / Box bag - Urban Outfitters / Bow ring - Just Julia / Jeans - Levi's / Heidi shoes - Urban outfitters

Bye y'all! (Don't break a leg)
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment