Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pinks in white satin.

Our little poser
The usual pose... Don't ask. I don't know why...

Aaaahhh... I LOOOOVE snow! Call me crazy but yes, I even love the cold cold weather! And where there is snow, there is some playtime. I shot these pictures yesterday and my little cousin wanted to come over to play in the garden with my bundle of white gorgeous fluffiness aka the dog so I didn't mind at all. Throwing snowballs at each other and teasing the dog a little.

Outfit of the day: lots of pinks with some latest additions to my closet. Last week was my birthday and I got a lot of lovely things, a surprise galore I didn't expect at all :-). Like the Essentiel Dinnamon coat I'm wearing. I just absolutely adore the neon pink lining. It gives an elegant touch to the whole outfit and it goes perfectly with the scarf. Coincidence? Another prezzie was the shoulder bag that I got from Naomiii.

Online shopping is a tricky thing sometimes but - for me - there's only 1 website that I can't complain about - when I'm talking about dresses - and that's ASOS. This dress was one of my purchases last spring (I think?) and it's a pretty warm one. 



Wearing: Coat - Essentiel / Dress - Asos / Cardigan & Scarf - H&M / Necklace - Glam at Heart / Watch - Casio / Boots - Guess
  
As long the snow is still there, take some time to enjoy it ;-). Have a nice day!
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment