Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dress modern.

Don't we look retrolicious?

Wearing: Dress - Fever (via Lily Mechelen) / Cardigan - Esprit / Necklace - gift / Flats - Forever 21 / Hair - Kapsalon Kontrast Mechelen


This is 50s style me, nice to meet you.

When there's a fun dresscode, I go full out! Maybe I should do a post on my themed outfits? Yes, it will be fun, she said. 

I loved the dress from the first moment I saw it at the Lily fashion show. My wallet didn't agree, but as luck would have it I have a very good friend: Mr. Sale. Maybe you know him? He helped me buy my dress and velvet (♥) flats. Of course I had to buy new stuff for this event, that makes it even more fun! Right now I'm on a shopstop. I wonder how long that is going to work out.. Anyone wants to place a bet? ;-)

Cheers
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment