Saturday, May 25, 2013

I spy with my little eye

I thought, instead of uploading things I wish were in my closet when I'm strolling around town, why not make a post of it? So I did, obviously. I'm always drawn to prints, animals and colors. I'm pretty sure it shows. I already bought some of the items in my list here -woops- can you guess which ones? Free hint available here.

Get it while it's hot!


Hunkemöller - €9,99/scarf
Urban Outfitters - €10/each

Why stop with the popular flamingo glasses, when you can have an entire safari park residing in your cupboard.

Zara - €16,95
River Island - €33
Zara - €25,95

I would totally see myself wearing this as an outfit; sitting on a pier, surrounded by a white beach, sipping on a Lazy Red Cheeks.

Urban Outfitters - €40

Because it's funny, and because I believe that the heart does go on.

Zara - €27,95

I'm really digging these sandals; minimalistic, shiny and just plain pretty. If you want some outfit inspiration to go with it, Lovely Lucy to the rescue.

H&M - €2,95

We all knew after the Patrick Star ring, it couldn't be long before Squidward Tentacles hit the stores. 

H&M - €7,95

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Sorry I couldn't resist.. Nothing better than a tropical fruit to rest your caboose -haha- on while soaking up some much needed sunshine.

Veritas - €24,95

I love me some metallics this season! Also available in pink & gold. 

Urban Outfitters - €51

Do you like this kind of post? I've got a lot to show you here in Edinburgh, I'm talking Primark & Topshop baby!

Cheers bonny lassies
Naomi, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment