Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nike air max.




These pictures were taken on a Sunday in Brooklyn. To be more specific: Williamsburg. We first thought it was the wrong day to visit this town but on the contrary: sunny (cold) weather, hipsters on every corner, lovely little cafés and restaurants, and oh-so quiet. A little break from the busy Manhattan. We walked a lot, visited a shoe studio where they make shoes from scratch and we had a lovely lunch

But scrootch over Williamsburg and hello new outfit. Looking for my Nike Air Max shoes was one hell of a job. I've literally visited ALL sneaker stores (no joke), Macy's, Bloomingdales, ... You name it, I did it. But finally there it was, my size. It wasn't my first choice of color but it had something that convinced me though. There's another pair I'm looking for right now - my very first choice. Hopefully soon to be mine (oops, shoe addict right here). My shoe addiction dates from the time I was 6 I guess. One of the first things I notice in the streets, shops, online or on pictures are always: first shoes, then handbags.

Besides the regular shoe- and bag-addiction I've got my periods of other addictions. A couple of years ago I was into earrings, then bracelets and watches, and now my mind is set on necklaces and lipsticks. Yes, I've bought 3 lipsticks in NYC of which this purple one from M.A.C you can see in my pictures. It's called Heroine, ahhh the power of women ;-).


Wearing: Nike Air Max shoes | Vila pants and denim cardigan | H&M see through blouse and necklace | Michael Kors watch | M.A.C. lipstick

Bye! 
Sabrina, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment