Sunday, February 08, 2015

Lee and me.



A classic lovestory. Girl meets sequins and falls madly in love. But then she quickly realizes she doesn't have the necessary funds and all seems lost. Until her knight in shining armor enters, seƱor Rebajas, and saves the day once again. 

On instagram you could already see I bought THE sweater from Lee's 125 years collection. Well, I got sales drunk and ordered the red plaid shirt too. It makes me want to jump around and sing Flawless all day, errday. 

It's been a long time since I was this excited to upload new outfit pictures to the blog. I've been working on my skills the past weeks, one of my 2015 blog resolutions. How do you like it? I gots to know! 


Lee 125 years plaid shirt | Rimmel Apocalips 402 | H&M necklace | G-star RAW jeans | Zara sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment