Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Force Awakens with Dr. Martens.


The final part is here! A couple of weeks ago when we were still prepping the shoots, I would never have thought the new movie would generate such a hype all over again. I think it's safe to say that by now even the initial eye-rollers are contemplating a trip to the movie theaters. Welcome to the dark side, young padawans. 

The third look was inspired on Darth Vader, the father of all evil. Or not? I love how this super villain got knocked off his throne with a genuine love story. - You and me could write a bad romance ♥︎ -. Just like C-3P0, Vader wears a helmet, not very exciting styling wise.. Therefore we wanted to create a dark makeup look that captured his essence, apart from the obvious helmet. Judith did a great job (with a little help from Maya) with my eyes, they portray the evil that's slowly spreading within. Can you guess what my 'deadly' lips symbolize? 

Thank you for coming on this epic journey with me! May the force be ever in your favor. 


Photos and editing: Maya Bogaert 
Clothing: c/o Jutka & Riska
Boots: Dr. Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment